Trust the Experienced
Being charged with a Criminal offense in Pennsylvania is very serious, scary, and costly. Depending on your situation, number of past offenses, and the facts of your case, a criminal offender could be facing; time in prison, significant fines, probation, and limited future job prospects due to a permanent criminal record.
However, there are options to alleviate the burdens of a criminal offense. Depending on the facts of your situation, you may be eligible for a pretrial diversionary program (ARD), rehabilitative probation programs, the dropping of charges, an acquittal, or eventual expungement of your criminal record. There are many variations of options and outcomes when dealing with criminal offenses. All depend on the facts of your case. At Banks Law, we fully understand the legal problems facing our clients and the options available for a positive outcome.
What are your charges?
- Drug DUI – Controlled Substances, Prescription Drugs, & Over-the-Counter Medicines
- Chemical Test Refusals – BAC Refused
- Highest Rate of Alcohol – BAC 0.16% or Greater
- School Bus Drivers
- Commercial Drivers
- DUI By Minors with a .02% BAC or Greater
- High Rate of Alcohol – BAC 0.10% to 0.16%
- Low Rate of Alcohol – BAC 0.08% to 0.10%
- General Impairment
- First DUI
- Second DUI
- Third DUI
- Fourth DUI